Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ashley Greene Covers InSyle Hair Spring 2011

Ashley Greene takes the Spring 2011 cover of the InStyle Hair issue.

On her beauty habits
: “I love having my hair and makeup done, but I’m really just a 15-minute girl, throwing everything on with no fuss. That said, I do color and change my hair all the time!”

On transforming from mortal to vampire:
“The whole process takes about two hours. My hair is pretty thick, and we wrap it and put it under a wig. To get it to fit so I don’t like look I have an alien head is a talent in itself. The makeup is even more involved because they have to make us pale without taking away every feature.”

On camaraderie with her Twilight co-stars:
“We just filmed the fourth movie, and I think we’ve all grown up. We’re like a family. That’s not to say there weren’t disagreements. We’re working 16 hours a day! We’re exhausted! Things happen. But the nice part is that at the end of the day, it’s like yelling at your sister. You don’t stay mad at her.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment